Monday, August 1, 2011

Quote of the Day

"For so long, I've been just trying to get help. I've been seeking help.  I've been talking with doctors since I've been in the NFL. No one has ever helped me. So I was praying there was a treatment out there for what I suffered from and there was."
                                                                 -Brandon Marshall, WR Miami Dolphins

Waaaaaaaaaah!  I can't stop doing stupid shit!  Waaaaaaaaaaaah!  It's not my fault, no one would help me!  Are you joking?  How is this anything but same old Brandon Marshall?  Still refusing to accept responsibility, still refusing to accept blame for his mistakes.  Marshall claims he's been diagnosed with "borderline personality disorder."  Borderline?  Are you fucking kidding me?  So he kinda-maybe-sorta has a personality disorder?  No dice, Brandon.  Look, if going through these shenanigans helps you stop fucking up, good for you.  But if this is just an excuse to do stupid shit and blame it on a psychological disorder, you're no better than you were before this nonsense diagnosis.  It's not hard to not get in trouble with the law- believe it or not millions of people do it everyday.  Get your shit together and take ownership of your fucked up life. 

PS- Also please do it in time to have a MONSTER fantasy season, because you're on the Football Ranter's list of potential draftees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment