Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday PACMAN JONES ARREST TRIPLE BONUS!

"I just had surgery, so why would I be resisting arrest?"

"It's ridiculous, man.  I keep on going through the same thing, and it don't make no sense." 

"Only thing I can do is be me and do what I'm supposed to do, but I was not yelling at the police. I did not yell profanity at the police. And at the end of the day ... I'm the bad guy."
                                                                                 -Adam "Pacman" Jones

Yup, you guessed it.  Pacman was arrested yet again, this time at a bar in Cincinnati.  Is there anyone on earth who didn't take the "will Pacman Jones get arrested again" bet?  No one, right?  That's what I thought.  This is so old hat, the Football Ranter considered not even posting this.  "Pacman Jones arrested, huh?  You don't say, dickbag.  What do you have next for us, the sky is blue?  The sun rose in the east?  Andy Reid ate a sandwich?"  It's our job to report the football news, no matter how obvious and unintentionally hilarious it may be.  So enjoy your "Pacman got arrested" day.  Also known as Monday.

PS- Just kidding, the Football Ranter didn't for a second consider not posting this.  Love that first quote by the way.  Using his surgery to suggest he wouldn't resist arrest.  That's like saying, "I just got my car fixed the other day, why would I run over that group of schoolchildren with it?"  Classic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment