Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quote of the Day

"FUCK!  FUCK! SHITFUCKASSCOCKFUCK!  Why won't this stupid thing work!  It's more useless than a ride home from Chris Henry's girlfriend!"  (WAYYYYYY too soon?  Probably way too soon.)
                                             -The Football Ranter, upon realizing his computer was beyond repair

Welcome back, lunatics.  As you may have gleaned from today's quote, the Football Ranter's laptop shit the bed, then shit on the Football Ranter, then ran down the street assaulting old ladies while shitting.  But a replacement computer has finally arrived and we're back in action.  It feels good to be back.  Fuck Yea Football Ranter! (EDITOR'S NOTE: BAHAHAHA yea, OK.  Actual photo of the Football Ranter.)

Football Ranter's note: Hey, fuck you!  That's not even what the basement I write in looks like!  I COULD look like that, you don't know me.  I mean- I DO look like the first picture...because it IS me.  See, I can make little notes too, Mr. Editor.  If that is your REAL name...

Damn it feels good to be back.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment