Monday, April 11, 2011

Quote of the Day

"I haven't made a dime off anything in this whole situation...That was never an intention of mine. I'm not a gold digger. The only way I wanted to make my money this whole time was to just have a job."
                                                                                        -Jenn Sterger

The Football Ranter knows exactly how you feel, Jenn.  You work for the Jets, some employee asks if a legendary football player can have your number and you tell him, "No, I'm flattered but I really want to remain outside the spotlight.  It's not about the money for me."  You go girl, stand up for yourself!

Wait, what's that?  She said OK, gave the employee her number and then acted shocked when Favre sent her a shot of his junk?  Bitch, let the Football Ranter tell you how this works.  QB's are gods and if you're not out there catching TD passes, pounding the rock or protecting the blind side, it's Tits or GTFO.  Get with the program or find a new job.  Or just don't give your personal number out to Brett Favre.  There are a number of solutions here that don't involve getting dick pics.  Just sayin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment