Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Quote of the Day

"I'm going to do something different, I'm actually going to stay with a fan for the first two, three weeks of the season.  That should be fun, until I get myself acclimated and learn my way around."
                                                                                            -Chad OchoCinco

Who else, right?  Even T.O. wasn't crazy enough to believe a fan would want to live with him.  Maybe it's just me, but doesn't OchoCinco strike you as the kind of guy you catch eating peanut butter out of a dog bowl at 2:30am with a pair of Asian twins giggling and egging him on?  The kind of roommate that owns a sheep and acts like its completely normal by taking him for walks and giving him a dog name like "Oreo" but then lets the sheep shit all over your couch?  And there's no way he doesn't worship Jobu and build a shrine to him in your kitchen.  So to whatever "lucky" fan jumps on board this train, enjoy the flaming shit-laden wreck it ultimately becomes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment