Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quote of the Day

"I think I can say this now, because it's not going to hurt anybody's feelings, and it's the truth ... I didn't want to come to Philadelphia.  Being the third-team quarterback is nothing to smile about. Cincinnati and Buffalo were better options."
                                                                     -Mike Vick, QB Philadelphia Eagles

Wow, I don't know what kind of shit Vick was smoking in prison, but if he really thought Cincy or Buffalo were better options than the Eagles, it was GOOD SHIT.  The only worse place to go play than those two is Oakland.  Seriously, what the fuck is Vick talking about here?  "Oh boo hoo, I didn't want to be a third stringer on a good team."  Well you fuckin' chose to sign with the Eagles anyway, didn't you?  Sounds like a bullshit statement from top to bottom to the Football Ranter.  Plus Mike Vick killed dogs.  Not relevant at all, I know- but still true.  You stay classy Mike Vick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment