Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quote of the Day

"I have three things: old, slow, and it's over.  James Harrison told us that he was 70-to-75 percent, it looked more like 40 percent to me if you are looking at the ballgame I was looking at.  And Hines Ward, [my 13 year old daughter] Mercedes Sapp can cover Hines Ward right now.  Troy Polamalu is trying to grab [Baltimore WR Ed Dickson] to have a pass interference and he can’t even get close enough to grab him.  [It] looked like he was dragging a wagon behind him.  Touchdown Baltimore.  Pittsburgh Steelers done.”
                                                   -Warren Sapp, former Tampa Bay Buccaneers DT

So, the Pittsburgh Steelers are not very good, I guess would be his general thesis here.  Seriously though, maybe step back off the ledge, Warren?  It's only week 1.  I'm willing to bet the Steelers aren't going 0-16.  In fact, they're playing the Seachickens at home this weekend, so let's see how old, slow and over they look then.

But seriously, if they lose to the 'hawks, this team is fucking done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment