Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quote of the Day

“I can’t explain it.  Well, I can explain. I won’t say I can’t explain it because then you guys will say I can’t explain it.”
                                                           -Tony Sparano, Miami Dolphins Head Coach 

......................................................

...............................................................

.....................................................................

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT. 

Pop quiz for the Lunatics: the Miami Dolphins- A) Suck, B) Suck in Practice, C) Suck so much their loss to the Browns actually retarded their coach, or D) All of the Above.  Do I need to even post an answer key?  Didn't think so.

PS- The answer is D.  Posted it just in case Tony Sparano happens to be a Lunatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment