Friday, June 24, 2011

Quote of the Day: FRIDAY DOUBLE BONUS!

"When was the last time Urlacher got off a block?"
                                -Dhani Jones, Cincinnati Bengals' LB

"I think [Dhani Jones and I] were drafted in the same class, and I haven't heard anything about him since then.  I saw him on a TV show with a bow tie on, though. So I know him better for the way he dresses than what he does on the football field."
                               -Brian Urlacher, Chicago Bears' LB


Oh SNAP!  More twitter wars between players.  I'm telling you, the longer the lockout lasts, the faster these guys are going to start turning on each other.  Seriously though, Brian Urlacher is the third to last person on earth I would ever talk shit about.  I mean, sure, if I wanted to have someone rip my face of, fold it up and wear it as a funny hat, I'd talk shit about Urlacher.  Otherwise the only people I want to make angry less than him are the Hulk and Ray Lewis.  You have to figure Ray Lewis is going to rip your dick off and club you to death with it, so that's definitely worse.  Regrets, Dhani Jones.  You have them
 

No comments:

Post a Comment