Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quote of the Day

"I talked to a player who was contemplating retirement, but the lockout has gotten his body back to where it needs to be.  For us older players, it's good."
                                                                           -Roy Williams, Cowboys' WR

By "I talked to another player" Roy meant, "I woke up and looked in the mirror," and by "us older players," he meant, "us players who suck."  Can't blame him though.  If I were going to be cut literally the second free agency opened, I wouldn't want the season to start either.  Don't worry though, Roy.  I'm sure Dez Bryant will gladly give you one of the million iced out necklaces he bought and then couldn't pay for.  You've been stealing money from Jerry Jones for three years now just by cashing your game checks, so what's one necklace compared to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment