Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Quote of the Day

"[Sunday] was the first time I saw the New York Jets defense look like what I thought the New York Jets defense was going to look like all season long."
                                                                                           -Chris Collinsworth

When did Chris Collinsworth turn into Tim McCarver?  I swear there was a time I used to enjoy his analysis, I just can't figure out when or why.  Hey Chris, did you not watch the Jets ass-ram the Jags at home 32-3?  That shit happened in week 2!  What about the 24-6 teabagging of the Dolphins?  Bitch that was only three weeks ago!  Get a fucking clue, Collinsworth.  I'm sorry the Jets don't play in a media juggernaut like Cincinnati where you would be able to watch their games.  It's not as if the Dolphins game was nationally televised on Monday Night Football or anything. 

Next up from Collinsworth after Aaron Rodgers mutilates the Vikings this weekend: "This is the first time I saw Aaron Rodgers throw the ball like Aaron Rodgers since he threw the ball like Aaron Rodgers the last time he threw the ball like Aaron Rodgers."

Dynamite work, Chris -- that broadcasting school in the offseason really paid off.        

No comments:

Post a Comment