Monday, November 14, 2011

Quote of the Day

“If you’re going to grab my helmet and threaten my career, I’m going to come after you.  You have to do something.  When you are going after my livelihood, my neck, and you’re trying to hurt me, I just can’t let that go.”
                                                                             -D.J. Moore, Chicago Bears safety

In case you didn't see it, here's a link to the video of Moore trying to spear Matthew Stafford only fail, look like a retard, and then get his ass kicked by several Detroit Lions

My initial reaction here was to call DJ Moore a huge pussy for getting his ass handed to him by a quarterback.  But then I did a little research: Matthew Stafford is 6'2 230lbs.  DJ Moore?  5'10 185lbs.  So you're telling me that a guy with 50lbs and 4 inches of reach had to grab the other dude by his facemask to pull him down?  Stafford, you gigantic untrimmed vagina!  FIFTY POUNDS!  And then you somehow manage to get HIM ejected?  I'd be furious if I wasn't the type of douchebag that appreciates when other people snake their way into great situations.  So nicely done on that count, but he still strikes me as the type of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give them a reach around.  (That link has very NSFW language in it.)

But you're still a big vagine.    

No comments:

Post a Comment