Monday, October 3, 2011

Quote of the Day: Monday Double Feature!

“Calvin Johnson, he’s very, very good at Madden and Tecmo Bowl or whatever they’re playing now.  But on film, when I watch film, and I break down the film, he’s not to the point of these guys yet.”

-Cris Carter, former NFL Wide Receiver, 8/12/2011

“Right now, Calvin Johnson — there’s a king in every crowd, and he’s the king of the National Football League as far as wide receivers.
-Cris Carter, former NFL Wide Receiver, 10/3/2011

I'm not a scientist, but at this point, I have to believe Cris Carter doesn't know shit about watching film.  He kept saying Megatron didn't look good on film.  Maybe he doesn't know what that means?  The fact is that Megatron is playing out of his gourd right now.  Just demolishing assholes left and right on his way to the top of the heap.  Remember when I said Roddy White was better than Megatron?  Yea that's not looking so hot right now.  I'll openly admit to the fact that clearly Calvin Johnson listened to that show and decided to make me see how is ass tastes.  Well let me tell you, Lunatics, it tastes salty and like Calvin has been eating a lot of corn.  The good news is that I'm still not as deep in there as the Dallas Cowboys were on Sunday.  He decapitated that team, shit in their mouths, left the heads on pikes outside Cowboys Stadium, then went to their homes and fucked their wives.  That catch in triple coverage was on the verge of physical impossibility.

So today, Megatron, the Football Ranter salutes you.  Well done, Sir.      

No comments:

Post a Comment