Friday, October 28, 2011

Quote of the Day

"Reports released [regarding Terrell Owens' suicide attempt] with the 911 call (Thursday) are misleading and not factual."
                                                                        -Diana Bianchini, T.O.'s publicist


T.O. is 37 years old, spent last year catching dying ducks from Carson Palmer on a 4-12 Bengals team, then blew out his ACL doing...well nothing.  Then he rehabs and holds a workout only to have zero NFL teams attend, even though he caught 72 balls for 983 yards and 9 TDs last year.  So I guess my only question here is...why not just go through with it?  I mean, it can't really get much worse for T.O. given how things are going.  Maybe just take a long walk off a short pier and see where things go?  I dunno, just food for thought.

PS- OK I admit, that was harsh even for me.  Suicide is no laughing matter.

PPS- Unless it's this.

No comments:

Post a Comment