Thursday, October 20, 2011

Quote of the Day: Thursday Double!

“Well, I think I would have had a couple rings [if I had coached the 2007-2010 San Diego Chargers].  I’m telling you, those teams were loaded.”
                                                              -Rex Ryan, New York Jets Head Coach

“I hadn’t seen his quote and I was a little bit surprised by the call, and then after I saw the quote, I didn’t have a chance to ask him this, but I was wondering if he had those rings with the ones he’s guaranteed the last couple of years.”
                                                             -Norv Turner, San Diego Chargers Head Coach

So to be fair, Rex also said a lot of positive, complimentary, back-track type things about Norv Turner immediately after giving that nice little sound byte.  But where's the fun in worrying about that, right?  I don't really get this spat between Rex and Norv.  How much dick Norv Turner sucks as a head coach is well documented, and while Rex has done a much better job with a lot less talent, he's got the same number of rings as Norv: zero. 

Quite frankly, I'm totally fucking done with both of these jerkoffs.  Rex, just shut up until you win a Superbowl, then say anything you want.  Hell once you've got a ring, you can foot-fuck your wife on national TV for all I care, just shut up until then.  And Norv, you are terrible.  You probably should have won at least one Superbowl by now.  You had the #1 offense and #1 defense in the NFL last year and failed to make the playoffs.  That's a choke-job that didn't get nearly enough national attention.  So just do us all a favor and go play in traffic so the Chargers can hire someone competent.  Just get Beavis and Butthead here out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment